Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in the current form, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidlines.
Technical NotesA technical note is a short article which gives authors an oportunity to share information about a specific development or idea.
The author(s) must warrant that an article is original and the sole work of the author(s); the author(s) must also obtain relevant permissions from any third-party copyright holders. Where an article or report has more than one author, the submitting author is responsible for ensuring that all other authors agree to the terms of submission.
Copyright and associated moral rights in works published in Transportation Systems in Buildings are retained by the authors. Authors grant to The University of Northampton and Transportation Systems in Buildings non-exclusive rights to reproduce works electronically (in full or in part) and to publish works in any such media current or later developed. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, works may be used freely, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.